Centon Generation WH8338EP is a luxury family heater with a powerful 6.0 kW element which gives comfortable hot water even at, maximum water flow.
Centon Kenya Limited are the sole importers of Centon Heaters in Kenya and support a three year written warranty of the heating element and a one year warranty on the motor of the pump.
The Generation WH8338EP comes with the following features:
Electronic variable temperature control.
Multi spray pulsation sensation.
Thermal cut out prevents over heating.
High and Low water pressure.
Splash proof panel.
Built in Earth Leakage Circuit Breaker (ELCB).
On/Off water saver with a new pop-start regulated stop valve.
Booster pump with a more powerful electronic variable speed controller of 120W pump giving more showers against non-pump models.
- Flip Start Flow Switch – the electrical supply to the unit will only activate, once the water flows through the system.
- Anti Scalding – with a built in thermal cut out, once the temperature in the system reaches 55°C the power supply is cut off, to the heating element thereby preventing scalding.
- Anti-Leak Clamp Tank Design – the storage tank in the system has a rubber seal preventing leakage into the system.
- Earth Leakage Circuit Breaker (ELCB) safety – protects against electric shock due to a spike or surge in the power supply.
Technical Specifications and Standards
- Heater Electrical Rating – Available in 6.0 kW, 220-240V A.C, 50/60Hz
- Minimum Water Flow Rate – 2 litres/min
- Maximum Water pressure – 3.87kg f/cm2(55psi)
- Water Temperature Control – Electronic Control
- Water Connection – 15mm dia. (1/2″ BSP)
- Dimensions – 220mm x 330mm x 96mm (H)
- Weight – 5.0kgs
- Pump Electrical Rating – 120W, 220-240VA.C, 50/60Hz