About Our Heaters
Our heaters are supported with a three year warranty on the heating element and a one year warranty on the motor of the pump (pump model). Our team of trained technicians support the repair of our heaters from a well stocked workshop.
Our heaters are certified suitable for the Kenyan market, by Kenya Bureau of Standards and “SGS”, an international inspection agency. With key safety features like:
- Anti Leak Tank Design
- Pressure switch triggering system &
- Splash proof panels
Centon Generation 777E multipoint is a multiple hot water outlet heater with a powerful 7.0kW and 9.0kW heating elements which gives unlimited capacity hot water supply.
Centon Kenya Limited is the sole importer of Centon Heaters in Kenya and support a three year written warranty of the heating element.
The Generation 777E comes with the following features: Electronic variable temperature control. Earth Leakage Circuit Breaker (ELCB) Anti-leak copper tank
- Flip Start Flow Switch – the electrical supply to the unit will only activate, once the water flows through the system.
- Anti Scalding – with a built in thermal cut out, once the temperature in the system reaches 550C the power supply is cut off, to the heating element, thereby preventing scalding.
- Anti-Leak Clamp Tank Design – the storage tank in the system has a rubber seal preventing leakage into the system.
- Earth Leakage Circuit Breaker (ELCB) safety – as sensitive as 15 mAmp that would automatically cut off power in the event of current leakage thereby preventing a possible electrocution.
The multipoint heater is ideal for supply of hot water to multiple outlets within a home e.g. for the Shower Area and Wash Hand Basin. This is an ideal replacement, for a conventional hot water cylinder, as it gives hot water on demand and also saves on heating costs.
The Multipoint is also available in a Pump model – M777P, which has a built-in booster pump of 120W rating, with a variable speed control, to pressurise the water up to 4 1/2 times.
Technical Specifications and Standards for M777E
- Heater Electrical Rating – Available in 7.0 kW, 220-240V A.C, 50/60Hz
- Minimum Water Flow Rate – 2 litres/min
- Minimum Water Pressure – 0.14kg f/cm2 (2 psi)
- Maximum Water Pressure – 7.03kg f/cm2 (100 psi)
- Water Temperature Control – Electronic Control
- Thermal Cut-off – Auto cut-off thermostat : 55?C
- Water Connection – 15mm dia (1/2″ BPS)
- Dimensions – 240mm x 360mm x 110mm (H)
- Weight -2.7 Kgs
- Pump electrical rating(motor)-120w,240 A.C,50Hz (for pump models only).